Senior Financial Analyst | 25185
Senior Financial Analyst
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Sales Finance & Commercial Operations organization and help to build out our analytics and reporting in support of the global sales organization. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting Sales, comfortable managing large data sets, strong attention to detail, ability to build financial models, and strong communication skills.
What you get to do in this role:
- Transform everyday sales data into actionable business intelligence
- Provide actionable insights to Sales Leaders to help increase sales productivity
- Identify and research gaps in sales data – working cross functionally to drive resolution to reconciliations
- Support the design, implementation, and testing of sales productivity, planning and reporting tools
- Assist in the development of annual expense and resource budgets for the Sales organization; including preparing slides for BOD, QBR, or other leadership presentations, analysis of results
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales finance and operations
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4+ years of Finance / Sales Finance / Sales Operations experience
- Bachelor in Finance, Accounting
- Be curious and comfortable with analyzing large sets of data
- Confidence expressing data driven recommendations to the business
- Proficiency with Excel and Power Point. Experience with Power BI, Anaplan, and SAP applications a plus.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.