Product Management Lead - Manufacturing Industry | 30372
Job Title: Product Management Lead, Manufacturing Industry
This position reports to: Head of Product, Manufacturing Industry
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join the Manufacturing Industry vertical product team responsible for creating world class vertical products that leverage ServiceNow differentiators to solve key operational challenges for the Manufacturing industry. We are a lean, fast paced team, passionate about innovation and execution of new product offerings.
ServiceNow is looking for an outstanding product management leader to drive product planning and execution of new products in the Manufacturing industry. This leader will closely partner with engineering, platform, horizontal products teams and GTM teams to craft a compelling vertical product offering and follow through with impeccable roadmap execution.
The candidate must be someone who has a passion for the Manufacturing domain and feels comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal guidance
What you get to do in this role:
- Partnering with cross functional teams to formulate product plans and execute on product roadmap.
- Partner with the design and engineering to build products that solve Manufacturing industry challenges
- Leverage knowledge of existing ServiceNow products and capabilities to ensure the most efficient delivery of products.
- Partner and influence horizontal products and platform roadmaps, in order to leverage innovations that’s delivered across the entire ServiceNow product portfolio.
- Work with ISV and SI partners to complement product roadmap and bring holistic solutions to the market.
- Understand the competitive landscape and where ServiceNow fits into the ecosystem.
- Drive product adoption with customers and stay closely plugged into customer, partner, and field feedback, in order to improve product and drive roadmap.
- Be instrumental in driving user experiences that delight end users while delivering value to customers.
- Lead prototyping and early ideation of new product features, capabilities.
- Demonstrate strategies and tactics to deeply understand the users of ServiceNow and bring that perspective back into the organization (“voice of the customer”).
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 10+ years of enterprise application product management experience – at least 5 years in SaaS.
- Entrepreneurial approach and comfortable in a dynamic, results-driven environment that includes a background in both small and large organizations.
- Relentless focus on product-market fit.
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator, able to influence and drive cross-functional teams toward a goal. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get things done.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations; understanding and experience with using data and analytics to optimize the user experience and enhance the product.
- Excellent written and oral communication, with the ability to communicate effectively on both technical and business topics; able to present equally effectively to an engineer or to a customer
- Self-directed with the ability to think strategically and execute tactically; attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Thought leadership in Manufacturing industry trends, competitive landscape and whitespace opportunities.
- Ability to work hands on, starting small, and scaling up over a period of time.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re a practitioner of Agile methodologies and making them work in different organizations and environments.
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and current applications portfolio is a huge plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.