UI Engineering Manager, Software Engineering Management | 22350
Job Title : Manager, Software Engineering Management
Location(s): Hyderabad, India
This position reports to: Director, Software Engineering Management
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Come join the UX Engineering Platform team and work with a talented group of developers building out next generation technologies in the ServiceNow cloud platform. This team is responsible for the innovation, features, and architecture that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting technologies such as mobile, UI componentry, predictive intelligence, workflow & automation, and developer tools & IDE.
What you get to do in this role:
- Duties include managing product development activities in a high pace environment.
- Responsible for the overall systems development life cycle for product implementation as well as custom built web applications on ServiceNow platform.
- Work closely with program management, product management and support/satellite teams for new features and upgrades.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Contribute and participate in reviews for architecture, design and code.
- Exercise appropriate influence to ensure commitment to customers and deliverable quality products.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the development team within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Management of departmental resource, staffing, mentoring, and enhancing & maintaining a best-of-class platform development team.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.S./M.Tech. from Computer Science, Electronics and Communications and Electrical Engineering fields with excellent academic record
- Minimum 3+ years of experience building and managing development teams delivering high quality enterprise ready software within a global setup.
- Very strong technical skills with a proven record of strong architecture & design experience.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Hands-on engineer who has organically evolved/grown to a management role.
- Experience with Cloud Application Development Platforms will be a big plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and Inter-Personal skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to hire top talent and build out winning team.
- Knowledge of web development frameworks, integration platform, source code control systems.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.