Senior Director, Pricing & Licensing | 24052
Job Title: Senior Director, Pricing & Licensing
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a Sr. Director, Global Pricing and Licensing to join our Sales Finance & Business Operations team. This critical leadership role is part of the broader Go-To-Market team responsible for managing global pricing operations and programs.
Leading and developing a globally focused team, this senior leader will be responsible for:
Strategy & Governance
- Lead a successful pricing process through cross-functional collaboration with Product BU’s, Sales, and Finance. Drives the evaluation, recommendation and operationalization of pricing decisions on new and existing products
- Actively participates as a key stakeholder in the Executive pricing committee. Develops relevant material and data to enable high quality discussion and decision making for a multi-year pricing roadmap and future product release pricing and packaging
- Designs and implements buying programs.
Execution & Measurement
- Translates pricing decisions into clear actions, driving communication and working cross-functionally to operationalize
- Partners with the product teams to continuously evaluate pricing model(s) and results against our market and competition
- Identifies and develops program metrics and dashboards to manage reporting of business performance
- Owns creation and maintenance of accurate pricing policy documentation, SKU creation and price book management
- Delivers training to key stakeholders (e.g. sales, sales operations, deal desk) on pricing policy, changes, and releases supporting product launches
- Actively engages in discussions involving market research, trends and opportunities, competitive landscape, business models and GTM strategies to assist in business case development.
- BS/BA with a minimum 12+ years of experience in finance, pricing, strategy, or operations; preferably in the enterprise SaaS or software industry. MBA or CPA a plus
- Track record of team leadership and development
- Excellent communication skills across all organizational levels.
- Proven ability to effectively build relationships and partner across functions to achieve business goals
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure while predictably delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and process oriented while maintaining a strong customer focus
- Comfortable with challenging the status quo when necessary
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.