MBA Intern, Corporate Strategy- Product Management- Product Marketing Manager (Summer 2021) | 31220
MBA Intern (Summer 2021)
Who is ServiceNow?
ServiceNow is making the world of work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise.
We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and meaningful ways. With 6,200+ customers, we serve ~80% of the Fortune 500, and we are on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Admired Companies®. Help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work better.
Our MBA Internship Opportunities
- Structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses, and suggest recommendations through a data-driven process.
- Collect and analyze large data sets (quantitative and qualitative) and synthesize insights.
- Develop compelling recommendations, communicated in high-quality output.
- Support cross-functional teams (e.g., product BUs) to identify opportunities, unlock productivity, and accelerate execution.
Product Management (PM)
- Evaluate new product lines and emerging technologies, including conducting an in-depth competitive analysis of proposed product ideas, evaluating emerging threats, opportunities, niche players and competitors.
- Assessing sales and customer interest by building business models.
- Drive vision and roadmap strategy requirements that meet the needs of our enterprise customers.
- Perform competitive research and identify emerging market trends.
- Win/Loss analysis to determine ongoing sales dynamics.
- Work with Cross-functional teams to build analysis and offer suggestions for pricing strategies.
- Contribute a meaningful role in shaping our strategy and how we achieve our traffic and pipeline goals for 2021.
- Contribute to the vision and delivery of our go-to-market strategy that strengthens connectedness through messaging, positioning, product and solution launches and sales field enablement
- Utilize exceptional leadership to define, develop, implement and measure projects on time and ensure alignment with business goals and customer experience.
- Build strategic plans for digital acquisition for the second half of 2021 and 2022 by analyzing performance, developing insights and presenting recommendations.
Who you are?
- Currently enrolled as a first-year MBA student majoring in Business, Data Analytics, Product Management, Computer Science, or a related field, returning for a final term or year following the summer internship.
- 4-7 years of work experience within Product Development, Product Management, Business or Data Analytics, Product/Digital Marketing, Management Consulting, Corporate Strategy, Investment Banking, Business Development, Finance, or related field.
- Well-rounded, strong communicator, analytical, and creative problem solver with the ability to work in a fast-paced, cross-functional matrix organization with competing priorities.
- Expertise or strong interest in Enterprise Software/ SaaS industry.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.