Enterprise Account Executive | 32041
Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Addison, TX
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for supporting and generating new business with a defined set of Service Now’s largest customer and prospect accounts in the DFW area. The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for the relationship management with their given accounts, and lead the virtual teams in supporting the clients, including Solution Consulting, Support and Professional Services.
What you get to do in this role:
Build and manage relationships within clients, whilst managing to achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts and / or territory on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Providing strategic leadership to clients
- o Acts as the key relationship between customers and Service Now
- o Collaborate with greater ServiceNow solution teams to develop and deliver a ServiceNow solution based on strategic outcomes
- o Manages all Executive relationships between Service Now and our clients
- o Orchestrates worldwide development of the accounts, including development & management of the resources worldwide
- o Builds trust & deep multi-tiered relationships through our customers, from project/IT teams to CxO level
- o Aligns relationships between Service Now executives and our customers
- o Manages expectations and builds capabilities within clients and with Service Now to ensure the customer experience is consistently World Class
- o Understands client business needs, and continually aligns engagement to new and existing business needs where Service Now can positively impact client satisfaction
- Financial Performance
- o Achieve financial targets set out for the given set of customers, including Licenses, Renewals & Professional Services
- o Develops win-win propositions for Service Now and our customers to achieve growth targets
- Sales Management
- o Leads the engagement across Service Now, including engagement of sales teams in other geographies/territories to develop opportunities
- o Ensures appropriate technical alignment (pre and post sales) to enable customers
- o Partners with Professional Services and Support to ensure appropriate engagements are managed appropriately, from design, implementation to support
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years experience in client management, and aligning account strategies to revenue opportunities
- 2+ years experience as a Enterprise Account Executive or equivalent role with validated multi-million dollar SAAS sales solutions experience
- Previous sales experience in Financial Planning, IT Service Management, HR, Security Operations, Customer Service or IT Operations Management
- Previous sales experience gained within software or IT sales organization
- Demonstrable track record of achieving sales targets
- Capable of leading virtual teams
- Executive level relationship management
- Commercially astute
- Ability to understand the "bigger picture" and the business drivers around IT
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.