Field Marketing Specialist | 23444
Job Title: Field Marketing Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with regional field marketing and sales teams to plan and execute marketing activities that generate demand and build sales pipeline. Specific activities include but not limited to events, seminars, tradeshows, webinar, mailers, online syndication, meeting maker campaigns and workshops. Fluency in English (Business Level) and Japanese (Native level) is a must.
- Work closely with the Japan marketing leads and Sales to ensure that the marketing campaigns such as events, seminars, executive roundtables and webinars are implemented and optimized, focusing on quality rather than quantity
- Be instrumental in amplifying all Demand Generation activities through digital marketing in close collaboration with the APJ lead
- Drive to make sure that leads from marketing activities are being handled by Global Demand Center (Inside Sales) and followed up on in a timely manner.
- Work with marketing operations to track, measure and evaluate program effectiveness/ROI and improve every marketing campaign
- Manage marketing calendar to ensure alignment with Global, APJ and partner programs as appropriate
- Create campaign briefings
- Maintain day-to-day contact with our various vendors in Japan
- Ensure that internal processes are followed end-to-end
- Promote our events, online articles, webinars and etc. on the corporate website and on social media channels
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals
- The capacity to deal with a large workload and the work ethic to match
- Exceptional organization skills
- At least 5 years of high-tech marketing experience. Specific experience with Enterprise software desirable.
- Experience managing and executing B2B direct marketing customer lead generation and acquisition programs
- Experience in managing and executing a variety of marketing events and programs
- Experience executing email marketing programs
- Ability to think strategically and align multiple stakeholders groups
- Strong, demonstrated understanding of localized marketing approaches to acquisition and customer retention;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze data;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Marketing technology skills, Eloqua, Marketo, Linkedin, etc.
- Fluency in English (Business Level) and Japanese (Native level)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.