Financial Services Solution Consultant, Customer Workflows | 27512
Solution Consultant, Customer Workflows
Location: New York, NY; Remote, CT; Remote, NJ
We’re the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion. And we believe it’s great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
As a member of our solution consulting team, you will have a major impact on our future success by supporting Customer Workflows product sales. In this role, you will have an opportunity to influence revenue growth for one of the company’s most strategic product lines with support from sales, product management and the executive team.
You will be responsible for supporting the Customer Workflows product sales effort by using your technical and customer service domain expertise to address customers’ business issues, demonstrate technical credibility and convey value. Solution Consultants play a key role in the sales process by facilitating customer discovery workshops, demonstrating the solution, aligning to business value, and gathering customer feedback for future product innovation. Strong technical, sales and consulting skills as well as the ability to translate technical capabilities into business benefits are crucial for this role.
What you get to do in this role:
- Support Customer Workflows product sales as a technical and domain expert
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers’ business challenges and deliver product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Answer product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that address customer needs and drive additional business value
- Share best practices and re-usable assets with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay current on competitive analysis and market differentiation
- Support marketing events including executive briefings, conferences, user groups, and trade shows.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years of presales solution consulting experience in the customer service, field service or CRM software industry
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform or technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Excellent communication skills in writing and presenting to business and technical decision makers
- The ability to effectively complete tasks with minimal supervision and is a self-starter, organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, partners and professional services
- Creative problem-solving skills with a flexible mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth organization
- A high degree of passion, energy, drive and willingness to travel
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.