Senior Financial Analyst, Partners | 31358
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst, Partners
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
This role reports to the Senior Manager of Finance & Strategy for Customers & Partners, which includes ServiceNow’s global Professional Services organization, Customer Success activities, Training, and Partners. This role is global and strategic, focused on the Partner organization. The Partner organization grows and develops the ecosystem of ServiceNow service providers.
This role is a critical partner to the Partners organization, managing expenses, headcount, and reporting globally. The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of financial planning, forecasting and reporting. The candidate will also have the ability to drive discussions with senior leaders, the capacity and a strong business sense.
- Run financial planning, forecasting and reporting for the Partner P&L globally
- Prepare appropriate reporting, data, analysis and presentations to support Partner leadership and central finance functions
- Play a leading role in annual budgeting processes, QBRs, and long-term strategic planning
- Ensure all monthly and quarterly related reporting requirements and submissions to FP&A are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Be able to support and influence cross functional teams at different management levels
- Assist in communications to senior management, including concise presentation of business results, financial drivers and strategic priorities
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years of related finance experience
- Proven record of exceptional performance at all professional and educational career stages
- The capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business' needs and translate them into actionable solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with financial tools such as Anaplan and SAP
- High energy and a desire to work in a result-oriented, dynamic fast growth environment
- Willingness and ability to work during periods with high workloads
- Experience with enterprise financial systems
- Ability to influence through clear presentation and communication of complex data analysis. Ability to recognize and employ appropriate interaction styles and methods to achieve the desired outcome
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skills. Inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.