Staff Software Engineer (Backend Developer) | 30422
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Join the Platform UX team and work with a talented group of developers building out next generation technologies in the ServiceNow cloud platform. Be responsible for the platform innovation, architecture and features, and that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Staff Software Engineer will be responsible for design and implementation of highly innovative solutions on top of our proven platform-as-a-service (PaaS) product and lead small to medium sized projects throughout the SDLC lifecycle
The mobile experience is one of the key areas of innovation for ServiceNow as we strive to transform user experiences for the enterprise. Come join our team of talented Java backend, iOS, and Android engineers and share our passion for user experience, innovation, performance, and quality.
• Follow an agile scrum process to iteratively design and build high quality software.
• Work with different ServiceNow teams for incorporating various platform capabilities into the mobile architecture.
• Expertise with designing and building RESTful APIs
• Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and familiarity with continuous integration
• Strong analytical and design skills
• Prolific coding skills with high quality results
• BS/MS in Computer Science
• Previous experience working in a multinational team environment is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.