Senior Technical Implementation Consultant | 30002
Senior Technical Implementation Consultant
Location(s): Seoul, South Korea
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the Customer Outcomes team and work with a talented group of consultants implementing the ServiceNow cloud platform for our customers. This team is responsible for the designing and implementing ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Creation and delivery of solutions for customers addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards
- Ensure technical deliverables to our customers are complete, consistent, high quality, and on time, and deliver valued outcomes
- Build trust and establish thought leadership through publication activities such as: knowledge articles, White Papers, ServiceNow community engagement, blogs, etc.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of Global Delivery business processes as well as the maturing of the Platform practice portfolio, capabilities, and expertise
- Provide feedback into product teams in order to continually improve and expand product capabilities, features and interoperability in consideration of customer needs and requirements
- Achieve Individual KPI's and Metrics as defined
- Up to 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of application development solutions in client environments.
- Ability to speak fluent Korean to support Korea market
- 3+ years working in the IT services/consulting industry
- Experience implementing (configuring) ITIL based platforms (e.g. ServiceNow, Remedy etc)
- Passionate technical problem-solver with experience handling integrations with various systems including SAP, Oracle database, monitoring tools, telephony (CTI), custom-made systems, etc.
- Experience with integrations using Java, Perl scripts, Unix shell scripts, SQL scripts and web services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience with ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher; knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT beneficial
- Experience with data management, database design, and database concepts
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other widespread enterprise technologies
- Demonstrated skills as an active listener, respecting others' point of view while contributing the required input through strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentation)
- Demonstrate the ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) when solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Fluent English, written and spoken, is essential. An additional European language would also be desirable
- Is committed to driving customer value realization while ensuring all actions contribute towards a positive experience for the customer
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.