Anaplan Model Builder | 27180
Job Title: Anaplan Model Builder
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The FP&A Systems team is looking for someone who is a strong business partner and thrives on executing in a fast paced, rapidly growing SaaS organization. You will partner with FP&A to engage in existing and identify future process improvement use cases and build Anaplan models that automate and streamline forecasting and reporting processes.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work directly with FP&A teams on strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to improve productivity and operational efficiency.
- Be an integral part of the Anaplan Center of Excellence (CoE) team at ServiceNow, a cross-functional team comprised of functional users and IT individuals with business and Anaplan technical expertise. The CoE is responsible for overseeing Anaplan architecture and platform governance, dedicated to maintaining and expanding the system, and sharing best practice to enable connected planning.
- Build complex models in Anaplan. End-to-end project execution, from designing, implementing and optimizing, to ongoing maintenance/customer success, and working closely with our IT business partners for execution support.
- Design and develop training programs to drive increased end-user adoption.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Certified in Anaplan and preferably a Master Anaplanner
- 2+ years Anaplan experience preferably in the software / SaaS companies
- Ability to establish governance over Anaplan (i.e. security, workspaces, modules, lists, and other model settings)
- Basic accounting and finance knowledge; ability to translate current financial excel models into efficient and scalable Anaplan models
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a self-managed environment
- Experience in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, managing system development life cycle, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Experience managing joint and parallel projects of various sizes.
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.