Solution Consultant | 23503
Associate Solution Consultant
What this job is:
This is the first step in your new career in Pre-Sales or (Solution Consulting), the role offers the opportunity to start a career in the pre-sales team. It is your entry into ServiceNow and provides a significant career path. It is a technical job, but one that also requires personality, creativity, and business acumen. At ServiceNow, we know a career is a journey, and it starts with exposure to real work. You’ll be given responsibilities that allow you to directly impact and build our company.
As this role is the first step in a new career we need someone who is eager and willing to learn. The role is ideal for someone who has recently graduated from an IT engineering school with internships in fullstack development, or those with early experience in a full time fullstack developer role.
What you’ll be doing as an Associate Solution Consultant:
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—candidates who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge.
You will be instrumental in supporting the pre-sales team by managing all of the back-office tools. Developing new solutions to support all the pre-sales initiatives. As part of the pre-sales team, this role will enable you to discover and explore new job opportunities, one that should you wish, can evolve into a client facing role.
- Your role will involve supporting the technical activities of the pre-sales team, for example, helping in constructing poc’s, custom demos etc.
- You will maintain ServiceNow’s inhouse tool used by all pre-sales. This will include being responsible for all of the configurations and updates to leverage the new functionalities and releases of ServiceNow.
- You will also be in charge of the development and evolution of ServiceNow’s internal cross business application.
What you should know before you get here:
- Degree from an IT engineering school in Computer Science, Information Systems, technology, or IT training puts you at the top of our list.
- You should be knowledgeable of, and intrigued by, software, programs, and all things digital.
Skills and Experience:
- Willing to learn
- Superb technical skills and a great verbal communicator.
- You should understand somewhat the purpose and function of Information Technology (IT).
- Having worked with an IT or tech support organization is great background.
- Very exciting if you know any of these: ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management.
Who we are:
Every so often new technologies rise up and disrupt the status quo – creating a seismic shift that changes how business is conducted. ServiceNow has become the enterprise IT cloud company and our technology is changing the way the biggest companies in the world are doing business. Our software transforms IT by automating and managing IT service relationships across the enterprise. Driven by a simple yet distinctive vision of ServiceNow’s founder, Fred Luddy, our mission is to “build a cloud-based platform to enable regular people to create meaningful applications to route work through an enterprise.”
Why you should work at ServiceNow:
- ServiceNow has the fast pace of a startup, but the stability of a bigger company.
- Career growth is a way of life at ServiceNow; our managers truly develop employees. Add new skills to your resume, take on new challenges, and discover your full potential.
- As a ServiceNow employee you directly impact our shares, your job is important—it’s actually important. Very few companies offer this kind of opportunity.
What it’s like to work ServiceNow:
- We pride ourselves on our culture of acting with respect, integrity, performance and customer centricity.
- This is a highly collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude have an opportunity to grow careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
- Tech Geeks are welcome here! It takes the best to build the best; our employees use the latest and greatest software and hardware for their daily work.
- We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. Eat, drink & be social with stocked kitchens and company socials.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.