Director, Global TA Operations Enablement | 24721
Job Title: Director, Global TA Operations Enablement
Location: Santa Clara, CA (HQ)
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Team & Role
Our company transforms the way the world works; our recruitment team partners to power the acquisition of talent to achieve that goal. We are on an amazing journey of discovery and transformation in the pursuit of defining and operationalizing Best in Class Recruiting. As such, we have embarked on a multi-year hiring capability transformation and TA is central to the enactment of these plans.
The Director, Global TA Operations Enablement will help realize our potential by driving operational review, process re/engineering and process excellence across our global teams ensuring we hire with deep rigor, speed and fairness. This person will innovative through an end-to-end design lens, mapping of our global policies and procedures that will ultimately improve the company and the candidate hiring experience. This is a key partner to the global leader of TA as well as cross functional teams like PMO, IT, and centralized Talent Excellence.
We’re looking for someone with a strategic yet hands-on approach to developing strategies and improving processes and being bold about the opportunity for transformation of the hiring capability at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for strategic, global TA initiatives including developing project and program plans, business cases, project charters, stakeholder analysis, and providing executive updates and communications. Emphasis on:
- Process re-engineering
- Operational excellence
- Process design mapping
- Influence international global people operations teams to support long-term GTA service delivery goals
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate TA processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible (i.e., TA Org Design, talent strategies, Recruiting efficiencies, etc)
- Drive the build out and implementation of the multi-year Recruiting Road Maps
- Manage and coach a team on influencing key stakeholders, thinking through competing priorities, connection of dots and change management
- Provide consultation to partner teams on HR systems, policies and guidelines interpretation and impact as systems, policies and procedures mature and change
- Collaborate with our current People Operations, HR and Recruiting team on designing and delivering on our vision and functional objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications via storytelling and best practices in change management
Who You Are
- BA/BS in Business, HR, Economics, or other business operations focus (MBA a plus)
- 10+ years of experience in a TA Operations environment with knowledge of TA compliance, tools, systems and processes
- 5-7 years of management consulting experience or experience in an HR/TA strategy role (high-growth or tech environments are a plus)
- Project Management, Consulting and/or Change management certification or designation desired (PMP, L6S, etc…)
- Experience and knowledge of process excellence, business operations and project management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.