Senior Financial Analyst - Marketing and Communications | 26404
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst, Marketing & Communications FP&A
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Director, Marketing & Communications FP&A
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and products streamline and simplify how work gets done. We are the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world.
Looking for a highly motivated individual to partner with Marketing, Communications and Brand teams that 1) drive pipeline in support of NNACV goals 2) enhance and scale global communications 3) elevate company brand awareness. This position will directly partner with senior business leaders on a weekly basis and will be responsible for financial modeling and analysis for forecasting, planning, business reviews. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented and ability to thrive in cross-functional teams. Come join the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world.
What you get to do in this role:
- Support our businesses with financial insights and development of key performance metrics
- Analyze budgets submitted by teams and challenge assumptions
- Provide detailed monthly forecasting and budgeting in support of targets
- Drive standardization of tracking vendor spend with procurement and business partners
- Partner with Marketing Ops to assess ROI of Marketing Campaigns and creation of Geo Pipeline targets
- Forecast Donor Advisory Fund’s Employee Match and Non-Profit partnerships
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who is:
- Undergraduate degree from a highly regarded business school and/or relevant professional accreditation preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in FP&A preferred, or similar background
- Analytic, financial modeling and reporting abilities
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proficient in working in large data sets and identifying trends / anomalies against expectations
- An excellent communicator and a great team player
- Ability to work with minimal guidance on some deliverables
- Excited about working in a fast paced environment with fluidity
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.