Solution Sales Executive, IT Transformation Solutions | 31315
Solution Sales Executive, IT Solutions
Location: Dubai, UAE
ServiceNow is the fastest growing enterprise cloud software company in the world above $1 billion, and we believe it’s the great people who will keep us there. We hire carefully, we hire the best, we celebrate our people. Come join our Sales A-team.
The Solution Sales Executive will be responsible for market success of ServiceNow’s IT products (IT Operations Management, IT Asset Management and IT Business Management). These products are built on our market leading Service Management platform and create a single source of truth that allows enterprise processes to execute with uniform information.
- Consistently exceed assigned quarterly and annual quota
- Grow and maintain a pipeline of 3X quota target
- Achieve 100% renewal rate for $100K+ renewals
- Grow $100K+ renewals by minimum of 150% with NNACV
- Establish monthly/quarterly/bi-annual cadence with C-Level and C-1 execs at top accounts
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date forecasting and tracking with ServiceNow tools and processes
- Participate in Account Planning and build strategies to drive cross-sell / up sell and new logo pursuits
- Operates from a quarterly/yearly business plan that you create & maintain
What you get to do in this role:
- Work as a business partner with account teams to develop pursuit strategies for engaging IT leadership at customers and prospects
- Align ServiceNow capabilities with desired outcomes for IT transformation
- Help IT leadership craft a vision of IT transformation and what’s possible with ServiceNow
- Identify and build executive sponsors and champions to drive from solution concepts to realized outcomes
- Coordinate documenting and presenting a business case focused on customer issues, expected outcomes, key metrics and measures for tracking success and expected value
- Work with partners and ServiceNow professional services to develop a roadmap and implementation strategy designed to accelerate time to value of solutions
- Understand, develop and build a franchise within your assigned territory/target accounts in order to consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
- Maintain and grow your expertise in leading transformational technology concepts and methodologies
- Engage with ServiceNow product management and leadership as a voice of the customer and leveraging those resources to help drive customer success
- Evangelize ServiceNow, our capabilities, results and best practices throughout the ecosystem
In order to be successful in this role, we’re looking for someone who has/can:
- 5+ years of successful sales experience in enterprise software or consulting services to IT organizations of large enterprises
- Strong understanding of the business of IT including demand, resource, portfolio and asset management, along with technical concepts around application development, infrastructure, operations, automation and cloud
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts and business value to all levels of an organization
- Prioritize and focus in a fast paced, highly demanding environment
- Thrive in a high-performance, matrix sales environment by building trust as a reliable team member
- Take a proactive approach to managing and driving business to achieve goals
- Strong EQ, self-awareness and is an active listener with the ability to quickly adapt
- Bachelor's Degree in business, technical or related discipline preferred
- 50% travel is expected
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals are strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented professionals in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.