APJ Head - ServiceNow Inspire | 19201
Service Now, Inspire Program - Head of APJ – ServiceNow Inspire
This position reports to: Head of Solution Consulting, APJ
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We are seeking members to join the ServiceNow Inspire Program globally. The ServiceNow Inspire Program engages with our most ambitious transformational customers in the Global2000 to deliver consulting engagements and incorporate related learnings to our corporate messaging and strategy.
Team members possess a diverse IT and/or consulting background and knowledge of industry IT trends, leveraging this credibility as advisors with customers, partners and internally across ServiceNow.
We are seeking an action-oriented visionary leader who is craving to be part of a great company in a fast growing industry. We need someone that will thrive in a dual role as a leader as well as an individual contributor on our talented Inspire Architect team. The Sr. Director of Inspire, APJ, will be responsible for building the messaging, engagement methods, customer execution, sales enablement and ultimately the market success of the ServiceNow Inspire Program and its adoption by customers .
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Building and scaling regional teams across major APJ markets, particularly Japan, Singapore, and Australia
- Build and lead a world class technical and customer consulting team
- Refine our C-level messaging agenda, and the delivery motions that serve C-level executives facing business disruption and are hampered by their own organization change pace
- Work closely with strategic account teams and sales leadership to drive adoption of cloud and service solutions into top accounts
- Routinely engages with director, VP and C-level executives, both internally and externally,
- Provide perspective and guidance to customers on long-term business and technology strategy, investments, and innovation drawing upon their depth and breadth of knowledge
- Combine the competencies of technology consulting, strategy consulting, organizational change management, and project management
- Lead cross-functional project teams on high-profile engagements
- Facilitate executive workshops, and represent ServiceNow at executive forums
- Educate ServiceNow account teams on strategy best practices and trends
- Lead discovery workshops to understand strategy and service capabilities, requirements, and problem statements of our prospects and customers
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives through enterprise strategy, adoption plans, and technical feasibility plans
- Team with Business Value Consultants to define and document the impact the ServiceNow solution will have on an organizations ability to operate and transform their business
- Team with Experience Consultants to make your clients' vision real today within the constraints of modern strategy
- Deliver a roadmap to accelerate the adoption of Enterprise Service Management
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow business units
- Remain engaged with customers ensuring successful transition through their journey of adoption
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- The ability to identify high leverage activities.
- The discipline to focus on those high leverage activities.... to do this, you must be good at saying, 'no' and having folks like it.... to do this, you must be good at articulating how the high leverage work will benefit the company
- Experience serving CEO/CFO/COO roles in large enterprises, as a consultant, C-suite team member, head of corporate strategy or strategy consultant
- Building and scaling regional teams across major APJ markets, particularly Japan,. Singapore, and Australia
- The ability to generate ideas for how our program offerings can make our customers more successful
- 10+ years experience as a client executive, consulting partner level leader, manager/director/VP in a fast-growth, technology company
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience building and leading international teams
- Experience in matrixed management environments
- Knowledge of measuring the impact, utilization, and skills of consulting teams
- Instant customer credibility
- Record of building strong customer relationships
- Deep understanding of the financial and technical challenges faced with running modern day IT operations at large corporations
- Pre-sales or consulting background
- Consultative selling (question based selling, positioning services)
- Experience developing and growing C Level relationships
- Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- Project management
- Experience with providing strategic, consultative services in a sales or professional services environment.
- Moderate understanding of IT operational models, including shared services, outsourcing, right sourcing and brokered services.
- Exposure to and understanding of multiple solution domains – Business Management, Service Management, Operations Management and Application Development
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific industries
- Expertise designing, implementing and managing advanced strategies in an application domain and integrating systems or platforms
- Experience with Enterprise Strategy or Application Development pre-sales in a sales or professional services environment
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains - application, data, integration, big data, mobility, analytics, etc
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.