Finance Development Rotation Program | 24292
Finance Development Rotation Program
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Who are we?
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. At ServiceNow, we make the world of work, work better for people. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
With ServiceNow’s Finance Development Rotation Program (FDRP) you will rotate through three challenging and diverse, 1-year, roles in complementary areas of finance, accounting and operations. Our rotations are designed to develop your finance and business acumen and provide a comprehensive understanding of ServiceNow to accelerate you towards your career goals. FDRP will also provide personalized mentoring and exposure to an extensive network of finance leaders, peers and cross functional teams to expand your career growth opportunities.
Participants in the FDRP are positioned to become well-round business leaders through on-the-job learning, continuous mentorship and formal trainings provided to supplement your professional development. By starting your finance career at the fastest growing SaaS company in the world, you’ll have unparalleled exposure and learning opportunities and the chance to make a lasting impact at ServiceNow.
Opportunities may include:
While each rotation is unique, all roles offer the opportunity to work collaboratively, build business partnerships and develop a diverse set of skills and leadership competencies. As you progress to subsequent rotations, you will acquire new and more complex skills while strengthening your fundamental business knowledge. Rotations include:
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Global Sales & Services
- Finance Product & Systems
- Audit & Accounting
- Strategic Finance Relations
What we look for
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, business or Management Information Systems (on track to graduate by June 2020)
- Prior relevant internships or professional experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of fundamental finance and accounting acumen and industry trends including data modeling, data analytics, forecasting, interpreting financial statements, and reporting
- Ability to work in teams, collaborate with multiple business partners and build strong, influential relationships
- Capable of taking initiative and thriving in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrates a growth mindset and passion for continuous learning and growth
- Strong belief in our purpose and values
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.