Manager, Major Incident Management | 27100
Job Title: Manager, Major Incident Management
Location: Orlando, FL
This position requires the Public Trust Position (PTP) Tier 2 Level suitability adjudication. If offered employment, you must be willing to complete and successfully pass the adjudication process. Only US or naturalized citizens will be considered.
Our Major Incident Management (MIM) team is responsible for leading and managing critical satiations by restoring service for customers experiencing business impacting situations as quickly as possible. The team ensures the appropriate resources are engaged along with providing effective, timely communications to our customers and internal stakeholders.
We are currently seeking a manager to lead our Americas Major Incident Management team.
The team operates in a 24x7 environment that is responsible for ensuring ServiceNow acts as one company and that all key lines of business maintain a focus during major customer impacting situations. The Manager operates as a player/coach with the team while they orchestrate the response during major incidents.
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead the Americas team of Major Incident Managers to ensure flawless execution of the critical incident resolution process, with transparent communication that drives very high levels of internal/external customer satisfaction
- Manage and report ongoing CritSit metrics
- Create and maintain recovery playbooks for commonly occurring customer patterns and issues
- Focus on quality of service, process development with continuous improvement and corrective action
- Closely partner and collaborate with Infrastructure, Engineering, Operations, Technical Support, and Sales Leadership to ensure process alignment across the business
- Conduct post-event analysis with engineering teams to prevent future occurrences
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in tech services/support, Escalation Management, Incident Response, and/or Critical/Crisis situation for technical customer escalations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Highly collaborative, patient, transparent; able to develop strong working relationships across matrixed teams
- Extensive experience supporting and managing technical environments; demonstrated leadership skills under fast-paced, highly dynamic situations
- Exceptional C-Level written and verbal communication skills, able to develop and tailor communications that are appropriate for the audience
- Must be technically literate and be able to articulate technical issues in a meaningful way to both engineers and executive level management
- A team player who is influential and builds good working relationships across all functions.
- Excellent project management skills, including demonstrated ability to manage projects across teams where influencing skills are required
- Understanding of ServiceNow’s product offerings strongly preferred
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.