Accounts Receivable Analyst (Japanese) | 24689
Accounts Receivable Analyst, Collections with Japanese
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst, Collections, based in our regional office in Singapore from where we support our EMEA, APAC, APJ, ME and LATAM regions
What we are looking for:
Excellent task prioritization and organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
A demonstrated track record of success and initiative with the ability work independently and collaboratively in a team environment, showing a desire to grow professionally to support current and future growth of ServiceNow.
A process improvement mindset with a desire to look for ways to increase efficiency and service while maintaining a ‘big picture’ perspective.
Japanese language skills
What you get to do in this role:
- Be responsible for tasks within the AR function, including, but not limited to, Cash Collections, Dunning, Query Resolution and Reporting.
- Be responsible for collections and reconciliation of customer accounts, included but not limited to our growing Japan customer base. Analyze to determine past-due accounts and make collection via telephone, email and letter.
- Conduct a proactive follow-up on customer payments, ensuring cash is collected by due date and pre-empting issues that could lead to a delayed payment. Maintaining daily contact with customers to ensure that cash is received on or before the due date.
- Assist in maintaining relevant and accurate customer master records, while ensuring all internal controls and SOX policies are followed.
- Assist in resolving customer claims/issues and engaging with the correct internal departments, including Sales and Sales Operations to ensure timely resolution in any customer dispute, with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Participate in AR related projects, including UAT and system testing, with relevant teams in EMEA, APJ and US as the company continues to grow and develop.
- Actively participate in the Month End close, including completing reconciliations and other month end tasks, working closely with the broader Finance Department, to ensure a successful and timely close.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong working knowledge of Accounts Receivable processes, cash collection strategies and practices with the ability to enforce credit and collections policies and procedures.
- An excellent approach to teamwork within a fast-paced international business.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Strong attention to detail, is deadline-driven and has a willingness to get the job done.
- Strong communication skills, with appropriate style of communication to deal effectively with all levels within the customer’s organization.
What you get out of this role:
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.