Manager, Sales Finance & Commercial Operations | 22786
Manager, Sales Finance & Commercial Operations
Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking an experienced Manager to join our Sales Finance & Business Operations organization and help lead the business partnership with the Solution Consulting Field Organization. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting Sales, strong attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and business partners in the Solution Consulting (SC) organization, including supporting monthly and quarterly business review content
- Partner with Solution Consulting leadership on business planning, strategy and process improvement for their respective sales areas
- Support the annual quota and territory alignment process and collaborate across sales operations to help scale the process with ServiceNow’s growth
- Provide operational support for all layers of Solution Consulting management to onboard/offboard SCs onto sales compensation and MBO plans.
- Assist in the development of annual expense budgets and monthly forecasting process for the Solution Consulting organization; including headcount tracking, presentation of data, analysis of results, and identification of initiatives to improve expense leverage
- Assist in the development and reporting of key performance metrics to help drive investments and resources to high ROI pre-sales activities
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of sales finance and business operations initiatives
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6+ years of Finance / Sales Finance / Sales Operations experience
- Bachelor degree in Business or Finance
- Highly analytical, fact driven, process orientated, but comfortable challenging the status quo and setting new strategic/operational direction
- Experience driving results through extended and cross-functional teams
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
- Advanced experience in MS excel; Experience with Anaplan, Tableau, and SAP applications a plus.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.