Manager, Solution Consulting (Pre Sales) | 27293
Manager, Solution Consulting (Pre Sales)
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join Brazil Solution Consulting team and work with a talented group of pre-sales professionals supporting customer in their digital transformation journey with the ServiceNow cloud platform. This team is responsible for the customer journey design, business value analysis and solution architecture that make ServiceNow a powerful platform used by many Fortune 500 companies.
You will have the opportunity to work on exciting technologies such as mobile, UI componentry, predictive intelligence, workflow & automation throughout the sales cycle in partnership with our sales teams.
We are seeking a Solution Consulting Manager to lead and manage a team of highly experienced Presales Solution Consultants based in Brazil. The manager will have strong influencing and networking skills in order to connect the team to the outside world and ensure that the region is appropriately represented at LATAM level. The manager will also bring the gravitas and experience to coach and develop senior individual contributors.
Measure of success in the role
- Driving growth of the business in line with corporate goals
- Attraction, retention & development of key employees
- Enabling the team and diversifying the portfolio into our defined accounts
- Being recognized as a strong leader by your peers, direct line reports and the organization
- Coaching the team to retain and upsell in key focused accounts
Responsibilities in the role
- Drive recruitment, hiring, development and retention of exceptional (Advisory) Solution Consultants to fill staffing requirements within a defined territory
- Review resource alignment, SC activity, planning for specialized coverage for all major sale activity areas (direct and indirect)
- Participate as a stakeholder in territory reviews, resulting in exceptional customer intimacy of the key opportunities and validate the pipeline.
- Provide real time coaching leadership to the field pre-sale advisory solution consultants, focused on supporting all sale activities in the sale district assigned.
- Build an effective network across all areas of the company and develop deep relationships with sale counterparts.
- Experience and demonstrable track record of leading exceptional talent
- Demonstrable evidence of coaching, mentoring and leading a team of highly valued individual contributors
- Previous experience of mobilizing talented teams to sell to business people, outside of IT in major verticals
- A thorough understanding of the SaaS market space, the provision of cloud solutions and a full working knowledge of services from a business perspective.
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of leading Solutions Consultants
Mandatory Behaviors & Core Values
Respect and Dignity All officers and employees are expected to comply with all applicable discrimination and harassment laws. In addition, we expect all officers and employees to interact with each other with mutual respect, dignity, kindness and common courtesy. Respect means that we value people equally, regardless of their race, religion, gender or other categories protected by applicable law.
Performance and Execution ServiceNow strives for a performance culture, one that rewards, recognizes and celebrates superior performance across all business disciplines. We want to excel and be the best at what we do. The Company will continually raise the bar on performance and shall communicate explicitly with our operating units and our employees on their performance. We wish to have a culture of execution, one that is invested in continually improving our abilities to execute our stated strategies in all disciplines, in contrast to a culture that obsesses more with strategy than execution.
Customer Focus Our customers value our Company not only because of the great service we deliver, but because we hold ourselves to a higher business and ethical standard when engaging with customers, partners, suppliers, competitors and third parties. No other constituency (e.g. investors, employees, partners) rates above the customer in importance. We would not be here without our customers, we would not be a business without our customers, and we could not continue to exist without our customers. Our daily choices must center on what's best for our customers collectively.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.