Federal Account Executive | 25160
Job Title: Federal Account Executive
Location: Vienna, VA
ServiceNow makes the world of work, work better for people. We deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity within the enterprise, all built on the industry leading ServiceNow Platform.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business sales revenue from software licenses. This will be achieved through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development techniques and field-based sales activities within a defined set of accounts.
Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis by:
- Driving new business opportunities while maintaining/expanding existing renewals
- Developing an overall account plan in the allocated territory and executing on sales strategy
- Developing marketing plans with the marketing team to drive revenue growth
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the ServiceNow solution within the marketplace.
- Prospect qualification and the development of new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams
- Arranging and conducting initial product demonstrations and presentations
- Sales process management and opportunity closure
- Ongoing account management to ensure customer satisfaction and drive additional revenue streams
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Highly focused and motivated driving new business within federal accounts
- Previous Federal software sales experience
- Consistent record of exceeding sales targets
- Ability to understand the agency mission and the business drivers around the enterprise
- Lead sales support resources including Solutions Consultants, Subject Matter experts, and partner community to execute against strategy
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.