Senior Quality Engineer | 20870
Senior Quality Engineer - Engineering
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging you to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will be a key member of the Service Management team driving the quality of our products and services to the next level. You will work within our agile software development process and have an important impact on the Service Management team. This is a developer role in Quality Engineering Department.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 4+ years of experience in Java programming with Selenium, JUnit and TestNG.
- 7+ years professional experience in quality assurance or/and software application development.
- Working Experience in VMware, Microsoft Products Administration, SQL Server and any other application setup and configuration.
- Hands-on experience with Eclipse, Jenkin, Maven, and Git.
- Experience in SAAS testing for Features, Security, Upgrade, Performance, and Scalability.
- Experience with code coverage tools such as Jacoco and SonarQube is a plus.
- Experience with Appium is a plus.
- Ability to design, create and implement automated test cases for new requirements in complex systems quickly.
- Experience with agile software development process.
- Passionate about quality.
- Good communication and people skills and have good attitude.
- Self-starter, team player, and self-motivated.
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes to drive better quality and efficiency.
- BS in Computer Science
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.