Senior Quality Assurance Engineer | 24040
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Quality Engineering
ServiceNow makes work, work better for people.
We’re one of the world’s fastest growing cloud SaaS companies.
Our product, the Now platform is the intuitive, intelligent cloud platform for work that was built with a focus on people. It delivers digital workflows that automate previously manual processes across a whole business ecosystem, from HR, customer service, IT service management, operations, security and more, creating not only a great employee experience but also improving performance and efficiency.
Who are the Quality Engineering Team?
You would join a team of 13 passionate Quality Engineers who work alongside our development team in the Performance Analytics & Reporting business unit. This team focuses on building the reporting and analytics functionality that supports all of our core products. As a member of the QE team, you will work in an agile environment, using continuous integration to ensure the quality of the analytics product, as well as partnering with developers and product owners to improve our overall process.
As a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer you will...
- Support the development team to ensure we have a focus on quality vs quantity of features
- Design testing strategies from scratch
- Conduct a range of performance and automation testing, for both Back-End and UI
- Work with Product Owners and Development team daily and ensure collaboration
- Use continuous integration to push code daily
- Work with a range of technologies such as Java, Selenium, Maven, Git, Jenkins and more
We are looking for...
- Experience with Selenium,
- Experience with one or more of Maven, Git, Jenkins
- Experience testing upgraded systems, mobile devices, performance, cross-browsers or internationalisation
- Ability to design, create and implement automated test cases for complex features.
- Desire to interact with customers to build and validate custom scenarios
- Desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.