• Developing strong executive relationships with the CIO, CFO, CHRO and
business leaders within each of the 2-3 clients to understand the client’s
vision and how ServiceNow plays in their digital transformation journey. By;
o Understand business objectives and develop customer roadmaps
to fully realize value from ServiceNow
o Business value definition/realization/ benchmarks
• Together with the ServiceNow client team, define and execute winning
co-delivery models to achieve successful projects/programs.
o Develop relationships with ecosystem partners at the client level to
identify opportunities to co-sell and co-deliver within the client.
o Work with SN teams as well as ecosystem partners to develop
implementation strategies and readiness process to accelerate
time to value
o Work with clients and SN teams to establish delivery operating
model governance to ensure successful go-lives and end-user
o Maintain client-level relationships with strategic partners serving the
targeted clients to ensure ServiceNow has a clear value proposition
within the client
• Participate in client delivery governance (including Steering Committees
with participation from client business and technology leaders across their
enterprise) representing the ServiceNow platform.
• Advocate/champion ServiceNow’s advisory and expert services best
practices and industry use cases with clients.
• Contribute thought leadership (methodology and white papers) on how
Advisory, Expert Services, and Co-Delivery can optimize to achieve
• Deliver high customer sat metrics for the assigned clients.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Consulting Experience: Management Consulting Experience, (Big 4,
o 7-10+ years’ experience in management consulting leadership roles
at a top-tier consulting company focused on technology
(Digital/SaaS/Enterprise Software) enabled transformations
o Demonstrable career progression to the level of Senior
o Proven track record of success at F500 clients
• Transformation Experience
o An understanding of the issues and imperatives driving digital
transformation across industry.
o Depth in digital transformation strategy, design, planning, and
implementation within F500 global organizations