Senior Software Engineer | 31834
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Senior Software Engineer
This position reports to: Senior Manager
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a key member of the Cloud Platform Development group working on the Platform Identity and Authentication team. The Platform Identity and Authentication team works within the larger platform group to realize the vision of application development in the cloud. We design and deliver authentication features of the platform that will be used by our customers to securely establish the identity of their users. You will own your code from design through implementation and test automation.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build high scalable products which are customer facing
- Design, develop & lead projects in application security space
- Work in a Scrum-based Agile environment
- Champion identify and authentication best practices
- Cross org collaboration with product managers, architects and developers
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Passion for software development and problem-solving
- Over 5 years of experience in building scalable customer facing products
- Expertise in java or any object oriented programming language
- Experience in java script, REST APIs and XML
- Self-starter, with quick learning curve
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Solid understanding of agile software development lifecycle
- Experience with Cloud Application Development Platforms will be a big plus.
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.