Advisory Solution Consultant - Public Sector | 24317
Advisory Solution Consultant
Location: Staines, UK
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking an Advisory Solution Consultant with Public Sector experience to join the UK Solution Consulting (Presales) team. The Advisory Solution Consultant will design and lead consultative interactions with our Public Sector customers. Connecting the solution with the impact on an organizations ability to operate with greater efficiency, effectiveness and less risk is imperative. With a diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background and knowledge of Public Sector industry IT trends, the Advisory Solution Consultant builds and develops trusted relationships as an advisor with customers, partners and internally across ServiceNow.
While collaborating with customers, sales, and enablement the Advisory Solution Consultant will create and communicate high-level insights and recommendations that are both written and verbal to audiences up to and including the CIO/CTO level. The Advisory SC can elegantly articulate all of the solutions on the ServiceNow and the impact realized from the actualization of Enterprise Service Management. The Advisory SC will also lead and participate in the delivery of workshops, best practice and educational sessions to existing customers and partners.
What you get to do in this role:
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives.
- Focus on pipeline generation. The main driver for all advisory activities is to create opportunities that can be handed off to Sales
- Become involved in market vertical strategies, defining strategic approaches to meet business needs and participating in the account review process
- Define and document the impact the ServiceNow solution will have on an organizations ability to operate and transform their business.
- Recommend Metrics and KPI’s to quantify the impact of the solution and drive continual service improvement.
- Deliver a roadmap to accelerate the adoption of Enterprise Service Management.
- Create and present proposals including the ServiceNow product and services.
- Communicate the value of a Centre of Excellence for the ServiceNow platform and how to manage platform demand from idea to implementation.
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal ServiceNow business units
- Identify and establish alignment opportunities with enablement and partners.
- Remain engaged with customers post sales and ensure successful transition from sales to enablement
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Expertise managing, operating and/or transforming IT organizations.
- Experience with providing strategic, consultative services in a sales or professional services environment.
- Excellent understanding of IT operational models, including shared services, outsourcing, rightsourcing and brokered services.
- Experience and understanding of multiple solution domains – Business Management, Service Management, Operations Management and Application Development.
- Expertise in transforming customer organizations and digitizing business processes
- Understanding of the ServiceNow solution portfolio
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific vertical markets.
- Experience presenting to business leaders, technology leaders and large audiences
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific industries.
- Experience presenting insights, solutions, metrics and roadmaps to technology leaders and partners.
- Knowledge of Service Management Software or other software solutions
- Solid knowledge of cash flow and ROI financial metrics (NPV, IRR, Payback)
- Ability to convey confidence in an executive environment
- Strong knowledge of the IT buyer and experience with SaaS technologies essential
- Up to 60% travel to support sales efforts and industry events
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.