Manager, Global Procurement | 23201
Job Title: Manager, Global Procurement
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Manager, Global Procurement will be responsible for managing and leading the Buyer team in strategic planning, analysis and execution of consolidated procurement activities and strategies that require evaluation of leading-edge technology and Procurement on a Global Level. The goal of the Buyer team is partnering with Finance, internal Customers and Vendors to deliver World Class Procurement. The Manager’s role will work to ensure Purchase Requisitions are executed on time according to SLA’s. The below is a list of activities that fall under this role.
- Manage governance and control Purchase Requisitions to ensure business continuity, protect company assets, and comply with corporate and regulatory policies.
- Align with FP&A and GL to ensure PR’s are input and not last minute.
- Handle complex and diverse customer, supplier or operational issues where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of identifiable factor Exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Plan and execute communication strategies to ensure accurate and timely flow of information to internal customers and stakeholders and externally to vendors.
- Identify and organize team resources responsible for implementing spend category/commodity strategies.
- Recruit, train, and develop staff; evaluate and maintain employee performance record Participate in continuous learning and professional development.
- Facilitate and drive implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace; work to meet or exceed goals and initiatives while deriving satisfaction from the process of goal achievement and continuous Improvement.
- Implement business strategies that directly affect company financial results and growth planning
- Manage Buyer team; establish team and individual goals
- Coach team; create opportunities for staff development, and collaborate on hiring decisions, disciplinary actions, performance management and recognition and rewards.
- Involvement in projects to implement new infrastructure which will enable a more streamlined procure to pay process and to afford better reporting and spend visibility.
- Be a trusted partner.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.