Benefits Manager | 24342
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Benefits Manager – Americas
Come join the Global Benefits team and work with a talented and fun group of Total Rewards professionals building meaningful programs for our employees and their families.
- Proactive, eager, energetic, team player who works well both independently and in collaboration with other members of the team
- Vendor selection & management, performance/service adherence
- Analysis of health plan & Rx plan utilization, renewals, trends & insights and recommendations based on data
- Understand market trends and ensure compliance with state/federal requirements related to health plans and time off
- Member of core team determining short & long-term Benefit & Perks strategy for ServiceNow including programs & offerings, systems, point solutions, communications & branding
- Member of M&A due diligence and acquisition integration team
- Manage Ben Admin Platform Reimplementation
- Building creative and innovative solutions
- Partner with internal and external teams and other necessary stakeholders; determine metrics and meet & deliver goals for programs/projects
- Provide back-up coverage for program managers as needed
- Special projects, as required
What you bring to the team
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Strong program and vendor management capabilities
- Ability to think strategically and objectively to deliver on goals, identify needs and close gaps in policies and/or practices
- Current on industry trends, federal & state compliance requirements and employee interests & feedback
- Experience with Benefit Administration and Ben Admin Platforms & Software
- Ability to work both independently with minimal direction and collaboratively across multiple functions, and to be effective at influencing across virtual/cross-functional teams
- Ability to juggle many projects at once; not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job too small or too large
- Effective project management / time management skills
- The ability to determine when issues need to be escalated, and what the right path of escalation should be for a positive outcome
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.