Senior Applications Developer | 25191
Job Title: Sr Applications Developer (IC3)
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The charter of the ServiceNow HI Development team is to develop business applications and customizations on the ServiceNow platform. We develop easy-to-use innovative SaaS solutions for all our internal users and for our customers to interact with us. The team works on multiple complex projects simultaneously using Agile methodologies.
What you get to do in this role:
- Design and develop the best cloud software for businesses using ServiceNow platform.
- Work closely with the product owners to understand detailed requirements and own your code from design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high quality product to our users.
- Collaborate day-to-day with an energetic team of like-minded developers, product managers and quality engineers using agile software development methodology.
- Master new functional areas and take ownership of features that matter to our customers.
- Design features with a core commitment to quality and an eye to how the products will evolve in future releases.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Engineering or masters degree in computer science or equivalent
- 6+ years working in a comparable software development role
- Expertise in coding efficient, object-oriented and modularized software
- Good knowledge of AJAX, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST and associated frameworks.
- Exposure to ServiceNow platform is a big plus.
- Passion for software development and problem solving.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies quickly.
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.