Senior FP&A Analyst | 22342
Senior Financial Analyst
Santa Clara, CA
This role reports to: Sr. Manager, Corporate FP&A
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience working as a Financial Analyst and is ready and motivated to take that next step up in their career to Senior Financial Analyst.
In this position, you will provide critical support and insights to help ServiceNow scale its Corporate FP&A organization. We need someone to:
- Deliver high quality analytics and reporting to support Corporate FP&A deliverables
- Support our planning & forecasting process – from annual plan to monthly projections
- Drive and improve financial reporting with emphasis on executive deliverables
- Take ownership of company-wide forecast assumptions
- Partner cross functionally with Line of Business FP&A teams, along with Accounting, Tax, Finance Systems, and other key finance teams
- Work independently and drive change in a fast growing and moving environment
- Make an impact and build a rewarding career with our Finance team
To effectively drive change and find solutions to complex business problems, we have a high standard of execution. In addition to someone who can thrive in an evolving and fast-paced environment, we require someone who can:
- Convert requests into finished deliverables with minimal direction required
- Execute to meet deliverables and bring a plan to realization
- Identify trends, extract insight from large amounts of information, create meaningful presentations and turn confusion into comprehension
- Use creativity to solve big-picture problems while remaining detail-oriented to solve the smaller ones
- Collaborate with diverse personalities to make a difference at one of the fastest growing public software companies in the world
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 4+ years of FP&A experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a desire to have a significant impact on the business
- Curiosity and desire to learn
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with the following systems: SAP, BPC, Business Objects, Anaplan or other BI tools
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.