Senior Software QA Engineer | 28321
Job title:: Senior Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara, CA, USA (Jay Street)
What you get to do in this role:
As a Senior Software Engineer – Quality Engineering, you will be a key member of the Surf Applications Development team driving the quality of our solution and services meant to run the business. You will work within our agile software development process and have an important impact on the ServiceNow business. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest quality testing frameworks and tools using Java, Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium and more.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8+ years of experience in Quality Engineering
- Ability to create/execute test plans and test cases based on user stories/requirements and identify gaps/communicate defects.
- Ability to create, execute and maintain automated test suites and tools and look for opportunities to reduce the test cycle time during the release.
- Implement, collect, analyze and report team and project metrics which demonstrate business value.
- Drive projects and guide remote teams in ensuring the test coverage, execution and timely delivery.
- A desire to interact with different teams including development, BSA, PMO to test and report on product performance, quality, security, and stability.
- Enforce software engineering best practices with a desire to seek continuous improvement in the quality assurance processes.
- Define the testing methodology that will include technologies solutions and processes to support scalable and repeatable practices.
- Strong understanding of software design patterns, algorithms, data structures and database experience (MySQL/SQL Server)
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Great team player in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working with a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium and other open-source projects.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins).
- Experience with Agile methodology, Test Driven Development (Lean, Scrum)
- Experience in working with Information Technology Services and Operation Management is a huge plus.
- Experience in SaaS Platform Testing is desired.
- Experience in commercial CRM/CPQ is a must. Microsoft Dynamic CRM Experience is a huge plus.
- Experience in building/ maintaining test scripts on Visual Studio is a plus.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent domain
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.