Sales Director | 25510
Location: Israel, Petah Tikva
This position reports to: Area Vice President, Mediterranean
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Manage a team of sales executives
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Build a strategic plan over 3 years to achieve growth, maximize footprint, optimize coverage
- Transform the organization from a solution selling one to a strategic selling
- Be an active member of the Israeli management team, driving initiatives for the country and contributing to the success of the overall team
- Drive a clear forecast to achieve quota, to optimize renewals, to build a minimum 3x pipeline over the 4QR, to generate the expected goals for each BU
- Build a GtM plan with the ecosystem
- Build and retain an A team
- Attract talent to grow the team
- Impact the market and the industry
- Roll out the core values of ServiceNow to coach the team
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Minimum 5 years of Sales Management experience in the Software industry
- Knowing the french market and ecosystem
- Strategic and Solution selling methodologies in an application software area
- Strong leadership and never give up behaviour
- Experience working in an international organisation
- Speaking business English
- Entrepreneurship skills
- Very inclusive, encouraging diversity
- Strategic as well as operational skills
- Ability to drive open, candid and straight forward conversations with customers, partners and employees
- Customer oriented
- Strong negotiation skills, business acumen
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.