Senior Frontend Developer | 23457
Senior Frontend Developer
Location: Tel Aviv
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Join our very strong Tel-Aviv team, pushing the boundaries of App & Web analytics.
We’re looking for creative team-players who strive for beautiful solutions to complex problems.
Take part in our frontend team, tasked with building a whole new analytics experience from the ground up.
What you get to do in this role:
- You would take part in rewriting our analytics dashboard using modern web technologies.
- You would design and implement new features from scratch.
- You would work closely with our product team to deliver a great user experience.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Great programming and software engineering skills
- Proven working experience in popular front-end frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue
- Advantage: BSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Advantage: Fluency in Typescript or SCSS
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.