Senior Manager, Global Deal Desk Program Management | 23943
Job Title: Senior Manager, Global Deal Desk Program Management
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
In the Sales Finance & Business Operations organization, the Global Deal Desk team partners with Sales to structure high complexity SaaS transactions. This team is seeking a highly self-motivated program manager to lead and execute the team’s program plan of record focused on scaling and automating its business processes. This position will begin as an individual contributor with the opportunity to build a team over time.
What you get to do in this role:
- Reporting into the Global Deal Desk leader, develop and lead the Global Deal Desk multi-year program plan of record, working cross-functionally with internal customers and stakeholders for input. Create resource plans to execute.
- Apply program management and six sigma principles to map and document “as-is” and “should-be” business processes including functional RACIs.Create improvement roadmap.
- Assess opportunities and, where possible, drive systems capabilities and process to automate deal desk workflow management.
- Establish Global Deal Desk performance dashboard and metrics reporting.
- Benchmark Deal Desk best practices to identify improvement opportunities.
- Cultivate internal relationships with stakeholder functions, identify linkages to each other’s objectives and priorities.
- Ad hoc responsibilities as needed to support team priorities.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years leading global cross-functional programs while fostering stakeholder relationships.
- Proven experience driving transformational business process changes and systems implementations.
- An understanding of the software/SaaS sales process.
- Strong working knowledge of CRM and/or CPQ.
- BS in Finance, Business or a related field; MBA a plus.
- PMP Certification strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of accountability to deliver results as committed.
- Occasional travel may be required
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented people in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.