Customer Support Communication Representative - 6 month Contract | 26265
Title: Customer Support Communication Representative – 6 month contract
Location: Sydney, AUS
ServiceNow, The Enterprise IT Cloud Company, is the industry-leading cloud platform provider for building enterprise applications. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software.
Our cloud platform allows enterprise IT to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers—people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge.
We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
ServiceNow is currently seeking a motivated Customer Support Communication Representative to join our Customer Support team in Sydney, supporting our growing global customer base. You shall be responsible for providing best in class support for the ServiceNow platform, helping to ensure that our customers have a positive experience each time they contact support .This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of further extensions.
- Reach out to and document interactions with customers on key company initiatives
- Drive Change Management activities for our APJ customer base
- Participation in project work as delegated
- Provide input on policies & procedures
* Working in shifts may be needed
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Customer Support Experience
- Understand ITIL methodology
- Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Emotional Control, Reporting Skills
- Must have the ability to learn and absorb technology quickly
- Prior experience in a Customer HUB or Customer Care function for an Enterprise Software or SaaS environment is highly desired
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Positive & Flexible attitude
- A good understanding of the ServiceNow platform is a definite advantage
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
Work Environment We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.