Senior Revenue Analyst | 32530
Senior Revenue Analyst (IC4)
Hyderabad , India
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We are disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What You Get to Do in This Role
- Month-end closing activities associated with Revenue month-end tasks, reporting, & account reconciliation. Review and ensure all journal entries have appropriate supporting documentation and approval
- Assist in resolution of technical revenue issues and the close cycle
- Review customer contracts to make sure revenue is recognized in accordance with the ASC 606 guidance
- Participate in special projects as needed, drive projects to successful completion
- Liaison with stakeholders across multiple offices and teams (Finance, Legal, IT, Sales Ops)
- Clearly understand the “why” and “how” and efficiently solve issues
- Understand Revenue and Order to Cash business processes to drive process improvement
- Assist in maintaining formal accounting policies, practices, and procedures to ensure US GAAP compliance and strong internal controls
- Participate in the completion of internal and external audits, including preparation of audit schedules and support calculations
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Strong technical accounting skills. Solid knowledge of US GAAP especially ASC 606, and SOX Controls
- 7-10 years prior work experience in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Active CA, CPA, or an equivalent qualification
- Big 4 or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) revenue accounting experience is a plus
- Prior project accounting experience preferred
- Experience in tools like Alteryx , Power BI, Tableau preferred
- Prior experience with SAP is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong organizational skills: a detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and across various functions to meet deadlines,
- Highly motivated individual with creative mind set to solve big-picture problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills and a strong team player
- Experience in Contract Reviews
- Prior experience in handling SOX audits , internal and external audits
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.