Information Security Triage Analyst | 23643
This role will be part of the ServiceNow Security Office, responsible for Initial triage of security incidents .Candidate will be responsible to develop technical documentation and follow the steps from the documentation for triage of Security Alerts . In a typical hour, an analyst might examine security events from host , network , email . Between these events, they will interact with ServiceNow colleagues around the world.
A successful candidate will have basic level of knowledge on computer security and a logical approach to analysis and problem solving. This role also needs basic communication skills (verbal and written), and an ability quickly understand complex information to escalate it to next level teams. This position is based in our new facility in Hyderabad, India. The role is a key part of our global security office, involving daily interaction with other security teams and other non-security teams, which means fluent English is essential. Must be willing to work weekends, when necessary.
- Moderate understating of SOC environment .
- Good foundation in networking fundamentals, with a deep understanding of TCP/IP and other core protocols.
- Background working with data logging applications (SIEM)
- Knowledge of internet security protocols and technologies.
- The ability to analyse event and systems logs, perform forensic analysis, analyse malware, and other incident response related data, as needed.
- Familiarity with intrusion detection systems and tools.
- Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques.
- Understanding of Windows , Linux , MAC operating systems and command line tools.
- Moderate level analysis and defence experience are a plus.
- 2-4 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Willing to work in 18*7 which includes work on weekends and shifts.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.