Sr Director Product Management- Platform Developer Workflow, Experience, and Tooling | 22831
Senior Director Product Management- Platform Developer Workflow, Experience & Tooling
Location: San Francisco, Santa Clara
Join our team and help us make Work, Work for People!
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better. This role is exceptionally collaborative, working across the product and business units to ensure the best possible product for the customers first, and the business second.
Technology is changing the world and developers are the builders and architects of that change. The term “developer” is changing with technology and we need to a product leader who can tap into the innovation and heart of today’s developer- from a business developer (no-code) to a pro developer. We are looking for a product leader to define, plan, and execute on a clear product vision around an end to end developer experience with intuitive and effective tooling, amazing visual experiences, integration, automation and developer workflow. Developers also love APIs, the right leader in this role can devise an API strategy to ensure the power of our platform can be unlocked to the entire developer community. You will be working with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, developer evangelist, marketing, sales, and support). In this role, you will compose a strategy based on industry trends, market competition and developer needs. You will interact with our developer community, services and field team to understand their challenges with developing on the Now Platform. Be able to influence organizational priorities through thought leadership and building strong relationships. You must have effective verbal and written communication and a strong technical background to connect with the audience.
Work with your Product Management team to identify, specify, and prioritize features and capabilities through direct input with customers, analysts, developers and architects and your knowledge of the domain.
Lead the vision and roadmap for developer tooling and dev experience and drive buy-in from key stakeholders.
Be the product champion externally, and passionate voice of the customer internally.
- 8-10 years experience leading multi-product group organizations
- Managed product lines end to end from concept to delivery to GTM to pricing and field enablement
- Enthusiastic spokesman with experience presenting to industry analysts, customers, and the media
- Respected leader with a proven track record of developing multi-cultural teams distributed around the world
- Experience managing technical/developer focused cloud platforms and/or product lines
- Proven success record in balancing product strategy, engineering execution and market delivery
- Team player who puts customers reputation above oneself
- Adaptable, flexible and influential change leader
- Superior analysis, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Self-starter with growth mindset
- Excellent analytical, collaboration, verbal and written skills
- Experience with web technologies, PaaS and SaaS required
- MBA preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.