Senior Business Process Analyst | 24247
Job Title: Senior Business Process Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
The Finance Strategy & Operations (FSO) team is looking for a pro-active, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with established Finance and systems experience to support ServiceNow’s FP&A organization
What you get to do in this role:
- Build key partnerships within broader FSO team as well as with business partners such as IT, FP&A and other Finance functions
- Be a trusted advisor to the FP&A organization and help establish system and related process best practices
- Coordinate with IT to design/build, optimize and enhance business solutions used by FP&A such as Anaplan and BI
- Engage with key FP&A stakeholders to support and enhance influential Anaplan models and dashboards
- Drive application and process success of Anaplan and BI tools as used by FP&A
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Computer Science
- 3+ years working with forecasting/planning and analytic applications (SAP BPC, BOBJ, and Anaplan preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working with or supporting a Finance organization (FP&A preferred)
- Ability to manage competing activities, extremely organized with attention to detail, ability to follow-through and execute
- Ability to effectively communicate to analysts, executives and everyone in between
EEOE Statement Section
ServiceNow’s EEOE statement is automatically added to each U.S. based job description.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.