CRM Support Analyst | 25738
Job Title: CRM Support Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
ServiceNow is seeking an enthusiastic CRM Support Analyst to join the Sales Process and Infrastructure team. This role reports into the business and not IT. The individual will be a key member of the support team providing exceptional customer service to our internal customers, primarily in sales and sales operations, by rapidly and effectively addressing all CRM and related sales tools incidents, issues and questions.
- Provide high-quality support and customer service to internal customers through effective communication (via phone, e-mail, and chat) and efficient troubleshooting.
- Address incidents, issues and questions within established SLA’s.
- Coordination of efficient hand off and disposition of incidents and issues both internally within the Support Team and with others such as IT.
- Provide quarter end support through critical close processing period.
- As a subject matter expert, author and edit knowledge articles available to internal users.
- Ensure close alignment through partnership and collaboration with the business analysts, sustaining engineering and IT development teams around planned system updates.
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with users, internal business & technical teams.
- Analyze and proactively identify and help address trends in incidents and issues.
- Develop and publish support KPI’s & performance metrics.
- Participate in special projects and other duties as needed.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all departments to accomplish goals.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 4 to 6 years of experience in providing support for CRM and related quote to cash systems.
- Excellent written, verbal skills, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with sales tools including CRM, forecasting applications & back office, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is strongly preferred. Experience using Microsoft Suite of Products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team while demonstrating key traits of creativity, initiative and flexibility.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills: able to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternate solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Strong team player with ability to build relationships and the experience collaborating with and supporting geographically dispersed users.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.