Director of Customer Outcomes – Federal | 25167
Director of Customer Outcomes – Federal
Location(s): Vienna, Virginia
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
Business management of a PS Area
- Oversees and is accountable for financial metrics including bookings, revenue & margin targets
- Builds strategic PS sales strategy in collaboration with the license sales team, and our partner ecosystem
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key sales leaders in the geography to pursue ServiceNow field initiatives
- Establishes and maintains relationships with ServiceNow Partner Managers, and Partners themselves to drive the business relationships that will drive a co-selling and co-delivery model into mutual customer environments
- Oversees the operations of the team relative to achieving financial metrics
- Build and drives a growth business plan
Oversight and accountability for the customer portfolio
- Establishes senior level relationships with clients
- Participates on steering and governance committees
- Inspects and reviews projects for quality work product and deliverables
- Accountable for the success of customer projects
- Responsible for driving specific customer initiatives and outcomes
Personnel management of the consultant sales & delivery team within the Area
- Responsible for developing a team of high powered, world class consultants
- Recruit and develop leaders in the organization
- Reinforce key ServiceNow culture within the team
Develop partner relationships
- Work collaboratively in the field with the Federal partner ecosystem
- Partner with Channel and Alliance Team (ACE) to build more effective partner enablement and drive collaboration with PS
- Develop relationships which further the interests of ServiceNow as a whole as well as the partner ecosystem
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- An active DoD Clearance. Minimum: Secret level
- Knowledge and experience working with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and government contracting
- Understanding of Joint (Federal) Travel Regulations (JTR/FTR)
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.