Senior Manager, Sales Finance & Commercial Operations | 28345
Job: Senior Manager, Sales Finance & Commercial Operations
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are seeking a Senior Manager to join our Sales Finance & Commercial Operations organization to partner and support the Solution Sales team. The preferred candidate will have experience supporting sales, understand sales cycles and key KPI’s, while providing insights to aid the business in driving decisions and outcomes. A successful candidate is flexible and able to work in a hyper growth environment, meeting deadlines and deliverables, while being a self-starter who is engaged and actively participating in all facets of the business.
What you get to do in this role:
- Business partner to the Solution Sales Organization, focusing on Customer Service and Platform offerings
- Provide insights into business drivers and financial performance to help drive sales productivity and identify areas of opportunity or risk
- Lead annual planning activities which includes but not limited to financial modeling, coverage alignment, quota setting and influencing sales compensation plan design
- Identify and drive system and reporting enhancements to enable collaboration, deal velocity, and transparency within sales
- Prepare presentations in support of Quarterly Business Reviews or other leadership presentations
- Collaborate with various functional team from FPA, Marketing, and Product BU to drive business alignment and ensure consistency in information
- Actively engage in cross functional initiatives to improve processes, systems, and automation to help the business scale
- Other ad hoc responsibilities in support of the organization
- 5 to 8 years of Finance / Sales Finance / Operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Operations, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Strong business acumen; ability to communicate effectively and collaborate across the organization
- Self-motivated with an ability to multi-task while maintaining a “can do” attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, taking on new challenges and handling ambiguity
- Able to work with large data sets while managing data integrity; detail oriented
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Proficiency with PowerBI, Anaplan, Tableau, SQL a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.