Snr. Manager, Employee Communications & Engagement, Finance | 28338
Title: Snr. Manager, Employee Communications & Engagement, Finance
Reports to: Snr. Director, Employee Communications & Engagement
Location: Santa Clara
Some great ideas are born in the garage. Others in a dorm room. Or over pizza and beer. Some form like the perfect wave.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be learning, growing and striving to be the best version of yourself possible.
About this role:
The Senior Manager of Employee Communications & Engagement will help create and implement strategic employee communications and engagement strategies that help to drive awareness and understanding of the Finance organization’s business priorities. In this role, the ideal candidate will liaise with the Office of the CFO and senior finance leaders to create inspiring, effective, and engaging communications that drive business and financial acumen across the global enterprise. He/she will work closely with internal business partners and global communicators to advise on ideal messaging, channels and creative content approaches with the goal of driving engagement and employee action. In this newly created role, the ideal candidate will provide employee and leadership communications support to ServiceNow’s CFO and partner closely across the Brand & Communications team to develop integrated communications strategies.
What you’ll lead:
- Assist in development of CFO-focused narratives that support the company’s purpose, priorities and cultural values.
- Participate in company-wide message development work to ensure the CFO’s narrative and business priorities are well understood and reinforced by global leaders.
- Develop and implement strategies for keeping global employees informed and excited by finance initiatives and business updates in a timely, relevant, and engaging manner.
- Produce emotional, relevant omni-channel content and stories rooted in our company purpose and priorities; continually experiment with content to drive engagement and business impact.
- Develop and implement thoughtful, innovative and engaging communications and experiences that build community within the Finance organization.
- Work with communications colleagues focused on external programs to align internal and external messages, facilitating consistency across channels and audiences.
- Coordinate CFO participation in employee engagement events, providing presentation storyboarding and messaging support, as needed.
- Constantly work to create authentic and engaging social/digital moments that help connect our CFO with global employees around the world.
- Leverage listening tools, analyze insights, and iterate communications plans and business messaging accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field.
- 8-10 years proven success guiding strategy and execution of global digitally-driven communications that inform and delight employees.
- A strategic counselor with the ability to influence senior leaders on strategy, messaging and engagement opportunities to drive pride, passion and advocacy for our company.
- Creative, visual storyteller with strong business acumen and change management experience.
- Ability to translate business strategies into compelling narratives.
- Must be a proficient and creative storyteller.
- Amazing project management and communication skills.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently prioritize shifting workloads in a high growth, ever changing environment.
- Proven leadership capability and ability to work cross-functionally.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.