Senior Business Systems Analyst - IT - FP&A | 22246
Job Title - Senior Business Systems Analyst - IT - FP&A
Location(s) – Santa Clara, California, USA
This position reports to: Director - IT Enterprise Applications
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
This experienced FP&A Business Systems Analyst will be working directly with key business users from FP&A, Finance and Accounting in order to design, implement and support critical business solutions required for business operations of FP&A.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the BPC 10.1 NW Platform and ECC Finance Module and possess an understanding of business processes and leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary solutions. This Analyst is also get to work in planning solutions such as Anaplan.
The candidate will get to work with experienced Business Analysts and technical team members in the IT Applications eco system to Integrate FP&A applications with surrounding systems such as WorkDay, ServiceNow, Concur, SAP BI…etc.
- Demonstrate leading practices in planning, forecasting, budgeting and consolidations design
- Process reengineering, designing and implementing business performance management applications including budgeting, forecasting, planning, consolidation, and reporting
- Design and develop processes and procedures to manage and administer BPC 10.1 system.
- Perform change management, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management
- Support exiting BPC functionality
- Conduct workshops for requirement gathering for new functionality and document the requirements
- Prepare design document based on requirements
- Configure system based on design document
- Ensure designs are consistent with company’s development standards and in line with industry best practices
- Co-ordinate with technical team to develop BADIs
- Performance tuning and improve report/input schedule execution time
- Work with BW team for data modeling and extractions
- Work with BOBJ team to develop dynamic reporting decks out of BPC/ECC
- Prepare end user training documents and user training
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement required solutions
- Review current security configuration and identify the gaps and implement required solutions to protect sensitive data
- Be ready to get up to speed on Anaplan and support this application and its integration with SAP BPC
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Deep understanding of Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting and Legal Consolidations functionalities
- 10 plus years of experience in Planning/Forecasting and Financial Consolidations technical solution experience.
- Minimum of two end-to-end BPC 10.1 NW project implementation experience
- Deep understanding of Financial Planning applications of HR, CAPEX, OPEX, and Revenue
- Integration of BPC to SAP ECC (retraction of results, drill-through), Business Objects, Enterprise Portals (i.e. Netweaver Portal, Microsoft SharePoint) and Microsoft Outlook is a plus
- Design and build of Dimensions and Models
- Business Rules design and configuration
- Design and build complex business process flows
- Inter-Company elimination definition and build
- Allocations and Currency translation
- Configuring complex reports and input forms using BPC 10 NW EPM Add-In
- Data modeling in BW related to BPC
- Developing Transformation files, Conversion files and start routines
- Developing Script Logic and understanding of BADIs for BPC
- System administration
- Back up and migration procedures
- Security design - Single Sign-On, User administration, Secured Dimensions, Security Teams, Member Access and Task Profiles
- SAP BW modeling and design experience - ECC extraction, DSO, Master Data, Info provider modeling and design, Process Chain, BEx queries and transport management system is a plus
- Experience/exposure to Anaplan is plus
- BS/MS Computer Science or Information Technology or Business or related discipline.
- Certification in BPC 10/10.1 NW is a plus
- Hands on Experience in SAP BW application is a plus
- Anaplan certification is a plus
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.