Sr. Manager UX Design, Digital Experience | 22950
Sr. Manager UX Design, Digital Experience
Locations: Santa Clara
This position reports to: Director of UX, Digital Experience
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Our Digital Experience Studio is seeking a Sr. UX Design Manager to lead design thinking and interaction design for our digital design system. This is an opportunity to lead the UX/UI Design team and drive experience innovation across ServiceNow.com.
What you get to do in this role:
● Lead design thinking and production for modern, accessible and responsive web experiences.
● Lead design team to solve the right business and user challenges, creating exceptional experiences.
● Lead design thinking for the UX Design team and facilitate stakeholder and cross-team workshops.
● Manage creation of UI components, design comps, interaction models, UI animations, interactive prototypes, and visual design specs.
● Provide UX design direction that balances requirements and feedback from brand, users, stakeholders and executives.
● Partner with leads for UX strategy, content strategy, research, and analytics to continually optimize and evolve the design and template system.
● Partner with strategists and researchers to create personas, journeys, mental models, and other design thinking artifacts.
● Partner with leads for visual design, copywriting, animation, illustration, photography and video to infuse design strategy with breakthrough artwork and content.
● Direct and partner with front-end developers to bring your ideas to life, going from design to code, to testing, within hours.
● Foster agile processes and approaches that rapidly iterate on multiple design solutions.
● Plan testing and research with research leads to validate designs and strategy with real users.
● Partner with SEO, analytics, and campaign teams to optimize the user experience across multiple digital touchpoints.
● Ensure UX and UI design concepts digitally reflect our brand purpose and business strategy.
● Advocate user-centric strategies throughout the design and content development process.
● Direct design strategy for global audiences, considering localization and translation needs.
● Provide mentorship and oversight to UX designers and prototypers.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 7+ years of experience leading digital UX design disciplines and teams for large companies or agencies.
- Comfortable with both UX and visual design, but specialized in responsive UX/UI design.
- Experience designing for large enterprise CMS solutions, preferably Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Expert in designing responsive or adaptive across multiple devices from mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Expert in design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, XD, Illustrator, Principle, Invision, etc.)
- Awesome portfolio that showcases your relevant experience.
- Experience with both digital marketing and digital CX preferred (owned social, support, training, etc.)
- Comfortable in leading design reviewers and workshops with passionate stakeholders and executives.
- Bachelor’s degree in design field or equivalent professional experience.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.