Custom Training Coordinator | 27311
Custom Training Coordinator
Location: Staines, UK
This position reports to: Training Operations Manager
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide operational support, as well as develop and improve processes for the smooth operation of the custom training team
- Work with the Custom Team Managers to create and define processes
- Onboard Custom Training Authorized Training Partners (ATP) and manage Purchase Order process
- Track recently closed orders to ensure resources are available for curriculum development and delivery
- Resource all Custom Training team delivery engagements
- Track and update Custom Training and Adoption project status, manage projects in OpenAir
- Serve as the liaison between Custom Training and OpenAir teams for issues, integrations, and enhancements
- Run weekly financial reports
- Run weekly Resource Management SCRUM meetings
- Track and manage project tasks for Custom Training team
- Track and maintain training with an upcoming expiration date; work with finance to request extensions
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to respond with excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment and within service level agreements.
- Demonstrated experience creating and/or improving operational processes.
- Detail oriented and advanced organizational skills.
- Data entry and handling skills to a high level of accuracy.
- Experience on a global and/or remote team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills; skilled at using Outlook, experience with learning management systems beneficial.
- Self-starter and ability to work on your own
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an equal opportunity employer, committed to building a diverse and inclusive company where employees feel that they belong. This means that individuals seeking employment at ServiceNow are considered without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national original, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability which is likely to affect you during any part of the application process, you may contact us at [email@example.com] so that we can consider whether we can make any adjustments to the process.