Enterprise Business Solution Architect | 24431
Job Title: Enterprise Business Solution Architect
Location(s): Santa Clara, CA USA
Some great ideas are born in the garage. Others in a dorm room. Or over pizza and beer. Some form like the perfect wave.
ServiceNow, the fastest-growing enterprise company over $1 Billion, is changing the way people work. The company was founded on the beach in San Diego in 2004 with the belief that getting simple stuff done at work shouldn’t be so hard. And that the complex stuff should be easier to manage. We envisioned a world where anyone could create workflows that worked for—not against—them. The ServiceNow cloud‑based platform was built to simplify the way work gets done.
Today, every enterprise is becoming a technology company, creating unprecedented challenges, opportunities, and complexity. ServiceNow lets them run smarter, faster, better. And it helps people spend their time on work that’s meaningful, not menial.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
The Company will implement a commercial Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solution to replace an internal application used by all ServiceNow users who are involved in account management, opportunity management and forecasting. The project will involve re-engineering all sales related business processes, configuring/customizing the software to meet ServiceNow needs, implementing the software and change management activities to ensure successful business adoption.
The Enterprise Business Solution Architect position is responsible for providing functional and architectural guidance on transformational initiatives, upgrades, and support of Dynamics® 365 CRM and related sales tools. Working in partnership with Sales, Marketing, Channels, Business Operations, Finance, and other cross functional groups, the Enterprise Business Solution Architect will be responsible for designing process enhancements and extensions, reviewing business processes, re-engineering the processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful D365 and CPQ/CLM implementations. You will require extensive business and application expertise in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and integrations with other peripheral technologies such as CPQ, CLM and BI.
- Senior level experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM application with focus on business process modeling and solutions implementation
- Provides Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM functional and technical implementation expertise
- Focus on the evaluation, design, customization and optimization of solutions built on the Dynamics 365 platform
- Good understanding of existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 stack and experience using it
- Complete understanding and Process-driven implementation approach
- Develop functional and technical specifications for enhancements and integrations to other business applications
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements, or workarounds to meet customer requirements
- Works with the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and business champions to ensure design and configurations adhere to approved requirements and project scope
- Build a relationship and develop trust with key business stakeholders, serving as the functional/technical enterprise expert
- Provides insight, guidance, and recommendations throughout the evolution of applications, systems, and/or processes to a desired future state by maintaining and leveraging a comprehensive understanding of how current processes impact business operations across the enterprise
- Influences solution design by providing insight and consultation at design sessions with IT teams to help translate requirements into workable business solutions
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze and understand business problems.
- Apply high-level solution architecture and design (Functional and Technical)
- Analyze, understand, and dissect business processes and re-engineer with best practices
- Understand and capture business requirements and processes properly working with the Product Managers and Product Owners
- Model data and processes
- Conduct workshops sessions.
Additional Preferred Skills & Considerations:
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution architecture is highly desirable
- Prior experience with CPQ and CLM processes and solutions preferred
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
- Directly interacts with business stakeholders and champions to resolve conflicts and issues with the goal of improving and maintaining positive relationships.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and proactive problem-solving skills, anticipating and solving problems or issues before they occur or become critical.
- The role requires a broad range of industry knowledge and a minimum of 8 years of Large CRM implementation experience
- Minimum 3+ years of CRM for Dynamics 365
- Ability to work collaboratively with project leadership, Product Managers, Product Engineers, User Representatives and Change Management and other Scrum team members
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to resolve design issues, test software and assist with go-live challenges
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or email@example.com for assistance.