Director of UX, Servicenow.com | 30916
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. We deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. We’re disruptive. We work hard, but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations, and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself always to be better.
Part of the Marketing organization, the Digital team, supports servicenow.com and our customer-facing websites. Our websites represent our brand, the products we sell, and who we are as a company. We are a team of designers, strategists, writers, and researchers. We work closely with marketing, brand, and product teams to produce a world-class, human, connected, and relevant website.
We are seeking a Director of UX with extensive mobile and web design experience. This visionary and innovative leader will own User Experience across the Servicenow.com corporate websites. The ideal candidate has experience leading design for large CMS driven web properties, dot-com design systems, analytics, and UX engineering. You are an expert in modern web standards, responsive/mobile design practices, and building scalable design systems. You are passionate about growing teams and have experience mentoring and developing people.
What you get to do in this role
- Lead UX design across servicenow.com, responsible for a modern, accessible, and responsive web experience
- Manage and mentor a team of UX designers and UX engineers while partnering closely with creative directors, visual designers, researchers, and writers
- Lead building a design system for dot-com from the ground up, managing the creation of UI components, interaction models, animations, and documentation
- Work closely with Creative Directors to ensure a harmonious integration of the brand into the digital experiences across all touchpoints
- Work with strategic leaders across the company to translate go-to-market strategies into frictionless digital journeys
- Apply user research and data to ensure that what gets built solves real user problems in a way that is simplistic, intuitive, and consistent
- Build the right standards and agile processes to ensure that anything that ships meet a consistently high bar
- Craft prototypes and design deliverables that increase conversion and key performance metrics
- Champion mobile-first, consumer-centered digital design best practices
- Provide career mentorship to a growing team of designers and managers
We'd Love To Hear From You If
- 10+ years designing and delivering user-centric digital experiences
- 3+ years of management experience leading teams
- Experience leading UX design for a large, top-tier website, preferably on a B2B marketing/comms team
- Experience managing agency relationships, freelancers, and contractors
- Deep experience leading web design projects from concept to completion with strong working knowledge of UX, web design, digital branding, and human-centered design
- Strong command of user research methodologies
- Experience with digital accessibility and data privacy
- Experience designing on enterprise content management system (CMS), preferably Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design/MBA, or equivalent professional experience
- Great design sensibility and a portfolio to prove it
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.